- Stocks In Place of Traditional Gifts
Instead of buying toys and products for your children, consider purchasing stock. Mattel (MAT) stock is trading at $26.25 Hasbro (HAS) stock is trading at $68.37 Sony (SNE) stock is trading at $24.34 Think and do activities that demonstrate your freedom. This has been our money kingdom financial perspective. May […](0)
- Pay Yourself First. Always.
This week’s MKFP is inspired by the Black Hedge Fund Group. Nearly half of all Americans say they cannot afford an unexpected $400 expense and nearly half of all Americans say $400 is too much if they had to come up with that amount in an unexpected emergency. 47% of […](0)
- Ten Things To Do For Your Children Right Now
(1) Talk honestly about your household finances (2) Open an investment account (can be set it up as a trust) (3) Get them a passport (4) Start a college fund (5) Start a savings account (6) Get them a library card (7) Check out books on coding or anything involving […](0)
- Stock Market Tips for Beginners
• Diversify. Invest in stocks from a variety of industries so that when one industry is having trouble, another one will be healthy. • Watch valuations. If you overpay, even the best stock is no winner. • Tune out the noise. Avoid checking prices and news on your stock every […](0)
- Credit Cards | Soft and Hard Inquiries
I already know you’re going to go to the mall and when you make your transactions, you’ll be asked whether you want to apply for a store credit card. Store credit cards are essentially useless. Stick with the major cards like MasterCard, American Express and Discover which allow you to […](0)
- The Coptic Diet
What is the Coptic diet? Do you know? As we elevate spiritually certain things, activities, tastes and cravings do fall away. However, in all things we say, moderation. As Copts we know that all sickness is not unto death however, many of us are an illness away from financial death […](0)
- What is Financial Freedom?
Most individuals are instructed to get an education and then a job. Then, after landing a solid job, the recommendation is to save a percentage of each paycheck for the next 40+ years until retirement. This linear path from school until death, means spending the majority of each day at […](0)