Do things happen to you or do you make things happen? Trials surely come, however, some of our trials are self-created. Amen. So learn to be a planner.
Make financial plans for major life events:
1) make retirement plans while you’re young, working and while it’s day
2) make plans for marriage prior to entering the union
3) make plans for having children prior to having them
4) make plans for educating those children prior to having them (which schools, in which neighborhoods)
5) and should you find yourself single again as a widow or through divorce, make a plans for that
6) make an end of life (estate planning, a will, hooked on a machine or no machines, organ donation, etc.)
Think and do activities that demonstrate your freedom.
In Black Jesus’ Name and for His Fame, May I AM THAT I AM GOD prosper you.