(1) Talk honestly about your household finances
(2) Open an investment account (can be set it up as a trust)
(3) Get them a passport
(4) Start a college fund
(5) Start a savings account
(6) Get them a library card
(7) Check out books on coding or anything involving STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math & the Arts)
(8) Get a life insurance policy
(9) Purchase direct stock for them
(10) Teach them about the stock market (knowing that the price of bread, milk, meat or gas is due to what’s happening in the stock market)
Think and do activities that demonstrate your freedom.
This has been our money kingdom financial perspective.
May I AM THAT I AM GOD prosper you.